Stettiner Str. Nord 20
USt.-ID DE 201732366
HRA 2332 Cloppenburg
+49 (0) 5432 - 904243
+49 (0) 5432 - 904328
pro at portalzine dot tv
customer at portalzine dot tv
cubicFUSION Horizontal Accordion Pro [2.60.06] / [2.70.00 Preview] for jQuery
Purchase Liscense Customer Account Upcoming features
The Horizontal Accordion provides a vast amount of options to adjust its settings to your liking and allows you to integrate it fast into your website. You have complete design freedom and can interact with the plugin through css, plugin methods and external function calls. The plugin is under constant development. I deliver the foundation and you can go wild on the design :)
Support my work with the purchase of a pro license. Your support helps to speed up development and integration of new features !
The pro license costs EUR 8 (+ tax where applicable). The latest package will be send to you right after purchase. Your license will allow you to download new versions for one full version jump (example: 2.60 - 3.60).
NOTE: The index page, of the included package, does a simple JSON callback to our server. It only checks if a new version is available and lists the latest changes!
If you would like to have a customer account for future downloads, please email me your purchase details and I will setup an account for you. New customers will get an account automatically.
Coming for 2.7
- complete cleanup
- easy to extend using modular methods, even core methods can be easily overwritten
- easy way to execute new methods on init, eventstart, eventcomplete and eventend
- easy way to extend settings
- after release resizing and looping will be moved to modules
- jQuery 1.7+ required
- tested and working on JQuery 1.9 / 2.0b1
- size reduced
- examples updated
- many other minor fixes with the help of some of you :)
New features for 2.5 / 2.6
- Cleanup of width and container calculation. The full width of the container is used now, all hacks have been removed :)
- Stop/start cycling on mouseenter / mouseleave
- Call external function on complete
- Namespace cleanup
- Clean method layout
- New methods to call content
- More options to add your own external calls
- CSS cleanup & optimization
- Automatic background image slicing for handles + looping
- New resize method
- Refacture the loop to set new loop position, when a button has been clicked
- Animation tweaks
- No dependencies
- Optional use of easing plugin
- Close and open content one after the other
- Close and open at the same time
- Choose trigger (mouseover, click ...)
- Easily control through external calls
- Open content on load
- Open content through hash tags in the url (#tab1, #tab2...)
- Position of handle (left, right)
- Mixed handle positions - 2 left , 2 right ...
- Cycle through content by interval
- Events when animations starts and ends
- Hide content until all has been assembled
- Version 2.60.05 (11/2012)
- cleanup, fixes, new methods
- Version 2.00 (2012)
- minor cleanups
- Version 2.00 Beta (2011)
- Version 1.00 beta
- Cleanup of the plugin.
- Accordion resizes now on window resize
- use of custom handle content added (see DEMO)
- Version 1.00 alpha
First plugin release
- Version 0.52
Disable click for open content
- Version 0.51
Updated content handling and position of the click handlers. Will be moving this to a plugin and allow a more generic usage.
- Version 0.5
HORIZONTAL ACCORDION LICENSE
Copyright 2010-2013 portalZINE(R) NMN, Alexander Graef, Germany
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
If you use the Horizontal Accordion for your projects, you need to purchase a valid pro license.
Commercial redistribution of the code is not permitted except by arrangement with portalZINE(R) NMN, Alexander Graef, Germany.